Running large-scale events entirely online is now within your reach. With the latest ClickMeeting product upgrade, you can get your virtual event in front of even 10,000 viewers! Here’s how webcasting technology makes it possible.
This freshly released feature opens up you a way to significantly scale-up your online communication and meet online with thousands of people scattered all over the world.
By running webcasts on the ClickMeeting platform, you can:
Conduct large scale virtual events
We’ll help you set up and customize your account as well as create your huge virtual event where you can:
- Gather up to 10,000 viewers;
- Check the number of viewers in real-time;
- Invite up to four guest speakers to become presenters during an event;
- View and download the attendee list after the event is over.
For years, organizing onsite conferences, trade shows, or training sessions has been a successful business model. In the new reality, you can keep on doing it but… online.
All you need to do is start selling tickets to your huge virtual events by:
- Integrating ClickMeeting with your PayPal account;
- Connecting it with platforms like Eventbrite through Zapier;
- Match it with your own payment method with the help of the ClickMeeting’s API.
Promote virtual conferences among your audience
We’re handing over several ways to build up your audience such as:
- sending customized email invitations;
- sharing on social media;
- promoting your virtual event on your profile and registration pages.
But in a long-run perspective, we give you more tools to make your viewers stay with you for upcoming events like:
- rewarding them with certificates of attendance;
- sending them valuable resources through automatic follow-ups.
Make online events as engaging as the onsite ones
Your huge virtual events have all it needs to replace traditional gatherings. Not only because of the available tools for presenting content, such as a Whiteboard, Presentation, or Video, but also thanks to an option to inviting guest speakers and breaking down your event into smaller workshop groups.
Take care of security
Going digital with your events is entirely safe with ClickMeeting. Our platform secures them with options to:
- Set up paid access to your webcast;
- Protect it with a password or a unique token;
- Lock your event room to make sure it guards you against trolls.
Ready to go huge with your virtual events?
Yes, it is now possible to organize webcasts and reach up to 10,000 viewers! But there are more reasons to run them with ClickMeeting. We’re talking about customizing your event’s appearance or getting a dedicated Account Manager to look after your event.
Running huge virtual events with webcasting technology goes beyond our standard pricing. To make it happen, [contact our Sales team] to get a quote.